About this course:
Who should attend?
- This is an introductory level web developer course, designed for developers that need to further extend their skills in web development.
- Attendees should have an extensive working knowledge in developing basic software applications.
Working within in a dynamic, hands-on learning environment, guided by our expert team, attendees will:
- Become both familiar with the language and confident enough to work with it in any context
- Learn enough of the DOM API to bend it to your will
- Make communication between the browser and your server possible
- Understand and effectively leverage closures
- Learn what jQuery is and how to add it to your applications
- Use jQuery to select complex sets of elements from the DOM
- Develop rich web pages that respond to user interaction
- Interact with your server-side code using Ajax
- Explore a wide variety of plugins and learn how to write your own
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...