Deploying Windows Devices and Enterprise Apps (MS-20695)
About this course
This course is designed to let the students access application deployment options and operating systems, and then equip them with the skill-set to determine the best deployment strategy which will further help them to deploy apps and windows devices that meet the needs of your environment. In the Deploying Windows course, students will learn different scenarios of operating system deployment ranging from zero-touch to high-touch solutions. Furthermore, this IT Ops training course also teaches about MDT and Configuration Manager as well as the technologies used for the implementation of the solutions mentioned above. Students taking this course will also be prepared for Microsoft 70-695: Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications certification exam
The average salary for a Desktop Support Engineer is $54,713 per year.
Who should attend?
This 5-day deploying Windows devices course is perfect for professionals in the field of IT who already manage, deploy, maintain devices, apps, and PCs across different sized organizations. Typically, the audience to enroll in this training course will have a desktop-support background, who also have some experience being an Enterprise Desktop Administrators. Students opting for this course also use, or plan on using Configuration Manager for proper deployment and management of devices, enterprise applications, and PCs. Several tools such as MDT and Windows ADK might also be used by the Enterprise Desktop Administrator, in order to support operating application deployment tasks, assessment, as well as operating system.
- Working knowledge of system administrator
- Network fundamentals such as topologies, media, hardware, routing, addressing, network protocols, and switching.
- Students must have the following before attending this course:
- Basics of Windows PowerShell Syntax and scripting
- Configuration, installation, as troubleshooting for personal computers that are windows-based.
- AD DS fundamentals and principles should be known.
- Basics of PKI security
- Basics of the roles and services of Windows server.
Students, once they complete this IT Ops training, will be able to do the following:
- Support application deployment tasks and operating system by accessing network environment.
- Once the deployment of operating systems, the students will be able to make sure that all applications work seamlessly by accessing their compatibilities issues and then finding solutions to mitigate them.
- In order to support application deployments and support operating systems, they will be able to determine the best image management strategies.
- To support multicast and PXE-initiate solutions, students will be able to identify solutions while tasks for the operating system deployment are underway.
- During the deployment of operating system, students will be able to migrate user state by determining and configuring strategies.
- To support the deployment strategies that are automated, students will be able to make proper use of the Windows ADK tools.
- Use MDT for the configuration of strategies for operating system deployments.
- Customize Microsoft Office 2016 as per the enterprise’s network environment, deploy it, and then explain the procedure of using Windows ICD.
- Based on the company’s requirements, they will be able to find the best deployment strategy for an operating system.
- To provide proper support to the deployment procedures of operating system, they will be able to integrate both Configuration Manager and MDT.
- Use Configuration Manager for the configuration of strategies for operating system deployments.
- Implement configuration settings and volume license activation for client computers.
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team