Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell (MS-10961)
This course delivers students with the essential knowledge and skills to utilize Windows PowerShell for managing and automating administration of Windows servers. This Windows PowerShell Training provides students the expertise to recognize and build the command they need to perform a precise task. Additionally, in PowerShell classes students learn how to build scripts to achieve cutting-edge tasks such as automating repetitive errands and creating reports. This App Development Training provides essential skills supporting a wide range of Microsoft products, containing Windows Server, Windows Client, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SharePoint Server, Microsoft SQL Server, System Center, and more. In keeping with that objective, this course will not emphasis on some one of those products, even though Windows Server, which is the mutual platform for all of those products, will aid as the example for the procedures this course teaches.
The average salary a Windows PowerShell Administrator to be paid is $70,000 per year.
Who should attend?
This App Development Training course is planned for IT Specialists who are already experienced in overall Windows Server and Windows Client administration, and who want to acquire more knowledge about using Windows PowerShell for administration. No previous experience with any version of Windows PowerShell, or any scripting language, is expected. This course is moreover appropriate for IT Professionals previously experienced in server administration, comprising Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, SQL Server, System Center, and others.
- Knowledge with Windows networking technologies and execution
- Familiarity with Windows Server administration, conservation, and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with Windows Client administration, conservation, and troubleshooting
- Students who join this training can encounter the prerequisites by gaining equivalent knowledge and expertise through hands-on experience as a Windows system administrator. No prerequisite courses are compulsory
Recommended Prerequisite Courses:
- Windows PowerShell Scripting and Toolmaking (MS-55039)
- Administering Windows Server 2012 (MS-20411)
After finishing this course, students will be capable to:
- Define the functionality of Windows PowerShell and use it to run and discover basic instructions
- Recognize and run cmdlets for server management
- Work with Windows PowerShell channel
- Define the procedures Windows PowerShell channel uses
- Utilize PSProviders and PSDrives to work with additional methods of storage
- Enquiry system information by using WMI and CIM
- Work with variables, displays, and hash tables
- Transcribe basic scripts in Windows PowerShell
- Write innovative scripts in Windows PowerShell
- Manage remote computers
- Use background jobs and programmed jobs
- Use innovative Windows PowerShell procedures
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...