All of the education and training we provide is developed around our Q4 Dimensional Model. This model provides a behavioral leadership style that works with everyone around you to get past roadblocks and generate effective relationships at work. In management roles this model helps you learn how to deal with difficult people and situations to achieve the results you need. Using this model in sales training helps your sales team get past roadblocks, and close more deals faster.
We know the marketplace offers abundant choices, so we work conscientiously and diligently to maintain our competitive edge; to remain not just a choice, but the best choice. Here are a few reasons we consistently deliver solutions that work:
- Close, high-touch relationships. We are in the relationship business, providing personal, face-to-face attention and service. From the very beginning, we listen, probe, research, and assess until we have a thorough understanding of what the client wants to do and which solutions will best fit the organization’s culture. Our experts conduct the one-on-one interviews used to gather data. They often serve as personal coaches for senior leadership or as counselors to rising high-potentials who are refining their skills.
- Customer personalization. All solutions from Psychological Associates are customized to the specific needs of each client. This customization may consist of a subtle adjustment to a scientifically-grounded, off-the-shelf solution. More often, our business solution is developed only after careful exploration of the client’s needs and the organization’s culture. From the suite of solutions available to us, we select only the tools necessary and then build the customized process and materials that will fulfill each particular need.
- Integrated data solutions. We are equipped to provide recommendations based upon information from multiple sources. However, when complex decisions are involved, we integrate all available data, using sophisticated methods that help eliminate ambiguity and reveal insights that would otherwise be overlooked. Results are then processed into well-designed, easily understood feedback reports that enrich the meaning and enhance the predictive quality over typical reports.
- Expert analysis and interpretation. Results from assessments, feedback surveys, and other information sources are evaluated by our own Ph.D. consultants who specialize in business. Their perceptive analysis is then refined into clear, accessible feedback reports. The consultants remain available to answer any questions or discuss the results in greater detail.
- Proprietary tools. Our work is grounded in our own, scientifically validated Dimensional® Model of Behavior™. It is at the heart of all we do and serves as the foundation for other exclusive analytical instruments, such as the Dimensional® Management Matrix, Executive Performance Report, The Proficient Executive®, and Team Scorecard. These tools enable Psychological Associates to enhance the efficacy of every client solution.