Defusing Employee Attitude Problems
A manager that can control and promote a respectful work environment will improve morale and performance.
The Defusing Employee Attitude Problems course is designed to teach managers where attitude problems come from, how to deal with them and how to create a proper workplace climate. Through this course managers will learn to develop confidence that will help them deal with arising conflict and difficult employees. Having Along with that participants will also learn to:
- Increase managerial effectiveness and consistency when dealing with employee attitude problems
- Create more cooperation and teamwork between employees
- Recognize the causes of attitude problems
- Create a motivating work environment to prevent attitude problems
- Be smart and safe when problems arise from cultural, harassment or age differences
- Use proactive disciplinary action
Upon completion of this course managers will have better awareness when it comes to recognizing attitude problems, will feel more confident in mediating conflicts between employees and know how to best respond if a problem arises.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for details
- United States of America
Inquire for details
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for managers, supervisors and lead people.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Causes of attitude problems
- Overcoming the most common attitude problems
- The manager’s role in coaching & counseling
- Prevent attitude problems proactively
Proven Training Solutions can provide a quote for this training for your company, please Request Information to find out more.
Why choose Proven Training Solutions?
30+ Years Experience Delivering Customized On-Site & Virtual Training
National Leader in Sensitivity & Harassment-Prevention Training
Experts in Internal Customer Service
Contact this provider
Proven Training Solutions - Virtual & On-Site Training
Proven Training Solutions has become a national leader in sensitivity and harassment prevention training. We deliver our training solutions through a customized "live & interactive" virtual webinar or an interactive and customized on-site training presentation. All of our courses are...