Visual PowerPointProject Management Experts, LLC
All available course dates
In today's professional landscape, PowerPoint presentations can be effective platforms for sharing information and garnering audience interest and support. At the same time, a poorly designed PowerPoint slideshow can quickly turn an audience away. By focusing on how to apply basic design principles to slideshow creation, this course will help learners use Microsoft's PowerPoint 365 software to build visually engaging slideshow presentations. Learners will consider how to select images and photographs for use in slides, the importance of arrangement and placement of images, the use of tools like Shapes and SmartArt, methods for presenting data, and the selection of colors and fonts that increase the readability of content.
- Define basic design principles, such as readability, color, consistency, contrast, arrangement, and information display
- Explain how font choice and color can affect slideshow readability
- Design slides that effectively implement the principles of consistency and contrast
- Place images throughout a presentation while adhering to the principles of proximity, alignment, repetition, space, and the big picture
- Select appealing and appropriate images to use in a slideshow
- Use photographs in a slideshow as an attention grabber and storytelling device
- Utilize the Shapes and SmartArt tools to communicate concepts visually
- Present data clearly and effectively
- Consider how design trends can be applied to slideshow presentation
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 3 CEUs / 3 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Over 300 instructor-led and online course offerings in project management, leadership, and business management
Courses taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of project management and agile certifications
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team