Even the most experienced teachers often need help transitioning into the world of teaching online. When you don't meet your students face-to-face teachers must adjust their tactics and strategies to help them identify struggling students and to ensure students are engaging and learning the material. This course offers a brief survey of the major models, tools, and techniques in teaching online.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Discuss some of the benefits of online learning for students and instructors
- Describe differences between online and face-to-face classroom teaching
- Explain the role of an online instructor
- Assess your own practices as an online instructor
- Discuss effective ways to lead online discussion
- Describe the Flipped Classroom and blended learning models
- Outline ways to introduce collaborative learning (discussion forums, videoconferencing, Question of the Day, group projects, etc.) into an online program
- Discuss key challenges in online learning and how to handle them
- Describe methods for evaluating and assessing online instruction
- Apply your understanding to case studies
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.5 CEUs / 5 HRCIs / 5 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...