PowerPoint BasicsProject Management Experts, LLC
All available course dates
Learn how to create presentation slides that complement your message and engage your audience. This introductory-level course covers the basic tools and functions required to craft custom slides using Microsoft's PowerPoint. Functions covered in the course include inserting text boxes and images, presenting information with tables, charts, and SmartArt, incorporating transitions and animation, and formatting slide layouts. During the course, you will learn how to build a presentation from start to finish and will gain a greater understanding of the most popular PowerPoint tools.
- Identify and understand the different components of the PowerPoint interface
- Create, delete, duplicate, and rearrange slides
- Insert and edit text boxes with consideration for readability
- Import images into a PowerPoint slide from different sources
- Utilize the Shapes and SmartArt tools to communicate concepts visually
- Add charts, graphs, and tables to present information in a non-text format
- Incorporate transitions and animations into a slide
- Apply a PowerPoint theme to a presentation
- Leverage certain PowerPoint tools to prepare and deliver a presentation
- Save, export, and print a presentation
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.3 CEUs / 3 PDUs
Why choose PME?
Over 300 instructor-led and online course offerings in project management, leadership, and business management
Courses taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of project management and agile certifications
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...