PM Skills®: Analysis and Problem Solving
As a project leader, one of your main responsibilities will be to not only collect project data but to also analyze that data to uncover any patterns and trends in project outputs. You will then have to mesh those data analysis skills with creative problem-solving techniques to keep your project on pace and aligned to meet its goals. This self-paced, fully online course will help you develop the expertise you'll need to assess information, define problems, and uncover their root causes. You'll learn how to develop and implement solutions in ways that will resolve issues without creating new risks. And you'll begin to recognize the key role that analysis plays in your decision-making and problem-solving approaches, so you can efficiently guide projects to their successful conclusion.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Explain why analysis is important for project management
- Describe the general steps for problem solving
- Summarize the Davenport-Kim three-stage model for analysis
- Explain the five stages of results-based management
- Identify what defines data as valid and reliable
- Define the three main types of data analytics
- Identify examples of bias in a data set
- Explain the purpose of a balanced scorecard
- Describe the best practices for presenting data
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.3 CEUs / 3 PDUs / 3 HRCIs / 3 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...