Challenges for Agile Teams
This intermediate-level course is designed to help Agile practitioners decipher and solve the problems that arise regularly in their work. The course begins with 16 video segments from seasoned Agile trainers and practitioners who provide tips and best practices for addressing Agile team challenges. The course then presents 20 short case studies that test the student's understanding of Agile practices and provide guidance for resolving common problems. The case studies are structured to simulate the conversations and interactions that happen regularly on Agile projects; seeing these disputes as narratives will help students learn to deconstruct issues and diagnose the underlying problems that need to be corrected, just as they would in their everyday work. As students decode these disputes and plan appropriate responses, they'll gain the experience they need to guide their teams and to put them back on track to deliver value to their customers.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Identify the underlying issues that lead to common problems for Agile teams
- Help team members recognize when their behaviors are inhibiting team development
- Describe ways to keep an Agile team focused on delivering value
- Uncover additional stakeholders and project participants to enhance project feedback
- Give examples of the must have skills that product owners should possess
- Reorganize daily stand-ups to improve their performance
- Summarize options for overcoming velocity estimation mistakes
- Outline effective rewards and acknowledgments that promote team cohesion and interaction
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.5 CEUs / 5 PDUs / 5 HRCIs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...