Allerton Connector Highway Project Management Simulation
In this simulation, you've been named the project manager on a highway construction project in the small city of Allerton. This project is considered to be a "major project" by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), which means it has a budget of $500 million or more. Over the course of the project, you'll make a series of decisions, each of which will impact the project in different ways. As you make these decisions, an adaptive scoreboard will reflect the impact of your choices on project success.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Leading a project team
- Balancing competing interests, such as project scope, quality, schedule, budget, resources, risk, and communications
- Dealing with controversial decisions and the potential for negative team or customer outcomes
- Analyzing schedule, budget, and quality data and using that information to make educated decisions
- Addressing issues related to project procurement
- Facing challenges related to project planning, project execution, and project monitoring and control
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 180 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 1 CEUs / 10 PDUs / 10 HRCIs / 10 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...