PMP® Certification Training Group Training On-site
If you have 10 or more employees seeking PMP certification training, we will deliver a course at your facility (or another location in your area, if you prefer). The training can be scheduled during any four consecutive days of your choosing.
- Group Discount: Providing a guaranteed number of participants allows us to pass our cost savings onto you through lower per-student enrollment fees.
- Tailored Schedule: Selecting your own timeframe allows you to tailor the training schedule to suit your company's needs.
- Team Building: Training together as a team helps build team identity and enhances buy-in amongst team members.
- Focused Training: Taking a PMP certification course at your location, with your team members, offers the opportunity to relate the key principles to your particular business.
- Convenience: Conducting the training at your location minimizes business interruption and adds a more familiar and comfortable learning environment.
- Eliminate Travel Costs: Attending a training at an off-site location adds needless costs, such as airfare, travel-premium, hotel, rental car, etc. By hosting the training at your location, unnecessary additional costs are eliminated.
Project Management Academy
Project Management Academy is the leading provider of project management learning and development courses. We pride ourselves on being a trusted guide on the development journey of every project manager. Whether you are searching for a professional certification prep course,...
Average rating 5Based on 20 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team