The Basics of Project Management - In House
At After 15 years and over 1200 participants who have successfully completed the course, we recently launched a new and improved version of the course. This is our most popular course designed to give new project managers and team members the essential tools they need to complete successful projects. The course covers the entire life cycle of the project: from launch, through its planning and execution, to project closure.
An excellent learning experience at the individual level, this course serves just as well to revive the whole project team. Like our other courses, it can be adapted to your organization's environment.
Upcoming start dates
Who should attend?
- The course is suitable for the following people:
- those responsible for project management;
- active members of a project team, especially those who have not yet been exposed to the tools, techniques and vocabulary of structured project management.
No prerequisite is required. This course is stand-alone.
Certification / Credits
Credits: 21 PDUs/CEUs
Participants will be able to acquire practical skills for:
- Identify the "correct" answer to the majority of multiple choice questions similar to the PMP and CAPM exams
- Learn formulas and concepts by practicing real life scenarios instead of just memorizing.
- Use "tips and tricks" to take the PMP exam with more confidence.
- Identify areas of knowledge to explore further on your own
- Know the PMP and CAPM qualification process
- Deepen your knowledge of generally accepted practices in project management
Contact this provider
Procept Associates Ltd.
Since 1963, Procept (and its subsidiaries) have trained over 1 million people from over 17,000 organizations. We focus on developing competencies in project management, change management, agile management, leadership, business analysis, IT and data management, as well as soft skill...