Project Risk Management - In House
This 2-day course explores quantitative and qualitative techniques to identify and analyze the risk factors of the project (risk event, probability of the event and impact of the event). Various choices of risk mitigation measures are discussed, and risk identification and risk mitigation measures are practiced in workshop groups. Quantitative techniques are applied to the problems, but don't worry, there won't be any advanced math!
Upcoming start dates
Who should attend?
The course is suitable for the following people:
- those responsible for project management;
- active members of a project team, especially those who have not yet been exposed to the tools, techniques and vocabulary of structured project management.
No prerequisite is required. This course is stand-alone.
Certification / Credits
Credits: 14 PDUs/CEUs
Participants will be able to acquire practical skills for:
- Apply a common project risk management framework of the Project Management Institute.
- Recognize the importance of risk management in the planning and execution of projects.
- Lead team discussions to identify project risks and opportunities, and formulate risk mitigation measures.
- Use the monetary amounts provided.
- Describe other techniques, such as decision trees, the Delphi method and Monte Carlo simulation, and know under what circumstances to use them.
- Analyze risks and choose strategies for mitigation measures adapted to the priorities and risk tolerances of the organization.
Contact this provider
Procept Associates Ltd.
Since 1963, Procept (and its subsidiaries) have trained over 1 million people from over 17,000 organizations. We focus on developing competencies in project management, change management, agile management, leadership, business analysis, IT and data management, as well as soft skill...