Project Management Executive Awareness - In House
Are you having problems completing initiatives on time, on budget and to the satisfaction of your internal or external customers?
Maturing your project management processes and your project governance practices has been directly linked to improving project cost and schedule performance as well as lowering the direct costs for project management.
In these two half-day senior-level workshops, you will discuss how to create processes and an environment for project success, the roles of the project manager and of your senior management.
The presentations can be combined, condensed or expanded, and therefore can be presented in longer or shorter durations.
Upcoming start dates
Who should attend?
Project Management Executive Awareness is suitable for individuals who are:
- C-level Executives
- Directors and Senior Managers
- Partners and Senior Consultants
Part 1 Project Management Awareness
- Modern project management
- Context of programs and portfolios
- Organizing for projects
- Some basic concepts
- The “PM Body of Knowledge”
- Design your organization’s PM Process
- Types of Project Management Office
- Fundamental principles
Part 2 Project Governance
- Project governance
- The PM Process
- Project portfolio management (identify, categorize, evaluate, select, prioritize, balance, authorize)
- Scoring models
- Program management
- Stakeholders and roles
Certification / Credits
Credits: 3.5 and 7 PDUs/CEUs
Participants will gain insight into:
- Value a defined process for project management
- Value the practices of project governance including program and portfolio management
- What to expect from project managers
- How to create an environment for successful project management
- Role of project manager, project sponsor
- How to introduce project management into your organization
Contact this provider
Procept Associates Ltd.
Since 1963, Procept (and its subsidiaries) have trained over 1 million people from over 17,000 organizations. We focus on developing competencies in project management, change management, agile management, leadership, business analysis, IT and data management, as well as soft skill...