Choosing the Right Approach
When starting a new project, one of the most important decisions you can make is choosing the right project delivery strategy. While the waterfall approach is the standard methodology framework being used in the majority of organizations, most people are not aware that there are several different project delivery strategies: waterfall, iterative, incremental, IID, and its lightweight cousin, agile.
Upcoming start dates
10 April, 2024
Who should attend?
This course is intended for individuals involved in programme strategy, project planning, building project business cases, audits, and those involved in governance processes.
There is no prerequisite for this course.
- Defined vs Empirical Approaches
- Lifecycle Models
- IID or Agile
- Lifecycle Model Benefits
- Alignment with Levels of Project Change and Complexity
- How to Choose the Right Approach for a Project
- Numerous Case Studies
- Aligning to Corporate Governance Models
Certification / Credits
Credits: 3.5/ 7 PDUs/CEUs
In this 1/2 day or 1-day workshop, participants will learn:
- the differences between these project approaches including the benefits and risks of each
- how to choose the best approach for a project
- how the different approaches fit into typical project governance structures.
Contact this provider
Procept Associates Ltd.
Since 1963, Procept (and its subsidiaries) have trained over 1 million people from over 17,000 organizations. We focus on developing competencies in project management, change management, agile management, leadership, business analysis, IT and data management, as well as soft skill...