CAPM® Exam Preparation - In House
This 3½ day course is designed as intense preparation for those preparing to write the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) examination of the Project Management Institute (PMI®). The course is registered with PMI® and will provide the 23 contact hours required to write the CAPM® exam.
Upcoming start dates
Who should attend?
The CAPM® Exam Preparation course is appropriate for individuals who:
- Want to prepare for the CAPM®designation.
- Have insufficient PM experience to apply for the PMP®exam
- May have recently graduated from a post-secondary institution and are interested in pursuing a career in project management.
- 3-day Project Management Essentials (or its equivalent), or
- You already work in a project management environment that manages project scope, cost, time, quality, etc.
- Introduction and Project Management Context
- Integration Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Scope Management
- Schedule Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
Certification / Credits
Credits: 24.5 PDUs/CEUs
Participants will gain practical skills to:
- Identify the “correct” answer to a majority of multiple choice questions similar to the CAPM®exam
- Remember formulas and concepts through application to real-life scenarios instead of memorization.
- Utilize “tips and tricks” to write PMP® exam with more confidence.
- Identify which knowledge areas may need further home study
- Be aware of the CAPM® qualification process
- Further your knowledge of generally accepted project management practices
Contact this provider
Procept Associates Ltd.
Since 1963, Procept (and its subsidiaries) have trained over 1 million people from over 17,000 organizations. We focus on developing competencies in project management, change management, agile management, leadership, business analysis, IT and data management, as well as soft skill...