Adapt To Innovation With Agile Project ManagementPMC - Project Management Centre Inc.
Adapt To Innovation With Agile Project Management
All available course dates
Adapt to Innovation With Agile Project Management
This comprehensive one-day course guides participants in the application of Agile Project Management in innovative, complex, and high uncertainty projects. Agile values and comparisons to traditional project management practices are defined as well as key factors influencing the successful adoption of Agile Project Management.
- Introduce Agile concepts, values and principles.
- Differentiate between traditional and Agile project management approaches and adoption factors.
- Learn to leverage Agile project management techniques and practices
Who should attend?
Individuals who will benefit from this course include:
- Business sponsors
- Portfolio managers
- Program managers
- Product managers
- Project managers
- Project team leaders
- Project team members
- Project subject matter experts
- Project management office staff
- Anyone interested in learning more about Agile Project Management
Module 1: Introduction to Agile Project Management
- PM history and evolution
- Traditional Project Management
- Agile Project Management
- Agile PM vs. Traditional PM
- Exercise: Demonstration comparing traditional and Agile PM
Module 2: Agile Values
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Principles
- Agile Declaration of Interdependence
- Exercise: Group discussion on Agile values influencing project success
Module 3: Agile PM Adoption
- Failure Causes
- Exercise: Group discussion on organizational perception of Agile PM adoption
Module 4: Agile Techniques
- Daily Stand-up Meeting
- Backlogs/Task Board
- Exercise: Class workshop on applying Agile techniques
Module 5: Agile Practices (non-Scrum)
- Lean Project Management
- Feature Driven Development (FDD)
- Exercise: Demonstration on applying Agile practices
Certification / Credits
Credits: 7 CEUs / 7 PDUs
Why choose PMC?
Founded in 1996
Helped Fortune 500 clients achieve their business and project objectives
Tailored to the client's needs
PMC - Project Management Centre
PMC provides training for groups and consulting in Project and Portfolio Management. Our course offerings cover Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid approaches. Our courses are tailored to your exact needs and delivered in-house either online or in-person by seasoned instructors and...
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 7 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...