PDP’s training courses enable delegates to understand the legal and regulatory requirements that apply to key areas of their daily working lives.
Organisations that send their staff on PDP’s professional training courses benefit from the peace of mind in knowing that their staff will be fully up to date with the latest knowledge and developments.
- Quality practical compliance courses - all courses are accredited by the Law Society and Bar Council
- Expert trainers - all PDP Trainers are leading experts in their field, and meet rigorous excellence criteria in communication and training skills
- Quality venues - all public courses take place in 4 or 5 star hotel venues in central city locations, with lunch included
- Comprehensive course materials - all delegates receive a binder of materials explaining the subject
- Interaction - delegates are encouraged to ask questions in the training sessions
- Discounts - organisations sending multiple delegates will receive discounts for the second and subsequent delegates
- Fully up-to-date - the content of each course is reviewed several times per year to ensure that PDP courses are the most up-to-date available
- In-house training - all courses can be provided to you at your own premises - see page 32
- Certificate of attendance - delegates are issued with a certificate of attendance on request
www.pdptraining.com- +44 (0)845 226 5723