Introduction to Supporting Users
- The Desktop Support Technician
- The Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Tools for Troubleshooting Windows Desktop Operating Systems
Resolving Installation Issues
- Preparing for Installation
- Preparing the Hard Disk for Installation
- How the Installation Process Works
- Troubleshooting an Attended Installation
- Troubleshooting an Upgrade
- Troubleshooting an Unattended Installation
- Troubleshooting the Boot Process
Resolving Desktop Management Issues
- Troubleshooting Logon
- Troubleshooting User Configuration
- Troubleshooting Multilingual Configuration
- Troubleshooting Security and Local Policy Settings
- Troubleshooting System Performance
Resolving File and Folder Issues
- Managing Files and Folders
- Troubleshooting Access to Files and Folders
- Troubleshooting Access to Shared Files and Folders
- Troubleshooting Access to Offline Files
Resolving Hardware Issues
- Managing Drivers
- Troubleshooting Storage Devices
- Troubleshooting Display Devices
- Troubleshooting Input and Output Devices
- Troubleshooting the Advanced Configuration and Power Interface
Resolving Print Issues
- Installing Local and Network Printers
- Troubleshooting Printer Drivers
- Troubleshooting Printers and Print Jobs
- Auditing Printers
Resolving Network Connectivity Issues
- Applying the OSI Model
- Managing Computer Addressing
- Managing Name Resolution
- Troubleshooting Remote Connection Issues
- Examine how to use troubleshooting guidelines and tools to support users.
- Identify and resolve installation issues.
- Identify and resolve desktop management issues.
- Identify and resolve file and folder issues.
- Identify and resolve hardware issues.
- Identify and resolve print issues.
- Identify and resolve network connectivity issues.
Who should attend?
Premier Provider of Computer Courses and Certifications
New Horizons Computer Learning Centres provide high quality, flexible and intuitive training that is always delivered by award-winning instructors and uses the best resources available. New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT training company, that has provided industry-leading technical training for...
New Horizons offer an extensive array of the vendor-authorized training and certifications that are in highest demand—including Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware. They are the Worl'ds Largest IT Training provider delivering courses at more than 300 centers.
Find out more about this Microsoft Windows XP - Supporting Operating System Users course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team