NetCom Learning is an innovative leader in IT, business, and executive training to companies, individuals, and government agencies, dedicated to promoting the values of lifelong learning. Since 1998 NetCom Learning has trained over 80% of the Fortune 100 companies and helped in advancing the skills of more than 90,000 professionals. NetCom Learning's efforts at offering a customer-driven culture have resulted in building a trust factor that can be seen in their high instructor evaluations of 8.6 out of a possible 9.
Their instructors have an average of 20.75 years of experience, and their courses have produced more than 2,300 client testimonials, with 96% of their clients recommending their services. NetCom Learning has also won numerous awards and accolades which are as follows:
- Recognized as Finalist for 2016 Microsoft Learning Partner of the Year.
- Selected as one of Top 20 IT Training Companies by TrainingIndustry.com in 2015, 2014, 2013 & 2012
- Recognized by Microsoft as its Worldwide Learning Solutions Partner of the Year Finalist in 2013
- Named "Company of the Year"by the American Business Awards in 2012
- Awarded Brandon Hall Silver Award for Excellence in the Learning Management in 2012
- Awarded Silver Best-in-Biz Award in 2012
- Named by Inc. 5000 Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in 2008, 2011, and 2012.
Some of the leading technology vendors that Netcom Learning provides training for are: Adobe, Apple, Autodesk, Cisco, Citrix, CompTIA, EC Council, Hadoop / Cloudera, Google, IBM, ITIL, Juniper, McAfee, Microsoft, NetApp, Oracle, PMI, Red Hat, SalesForce, SMART, Scrum & Agile, Six Sigma and VMware.
It is their continued focus on putting customer first and meeting client needs that has resulted in a consistent 96% 'would recommend to others' evaluation results.
Top 20 Training Company
NetCom Learning has been awarded Top 20 Training Company status by Training Industry in the following categories:
To learn more about the supplier, contact them directly via the information request button below.
Average rating 4.8Based on 36 reviews.
To request information from Netcom Learning, please fill out the following details: