Overview of Global FrackingMennta Energy Solutions
Overview of Global Fracking
All available course dates
Overview of Global Fracking is an online training course which will introduce you to the well completion technique known as fracking. It will examine the practice of hydraulic fracturing which has revolutionized oil and gas production over the past decade and led to truly unexpected hydrocarbon production growth in North America while also affecting global market fundamentals and pricing.
Who should attend?
This two hour online course is designed for anyone interested in learning more about fracking.
You will learn to:
- Recognise how fracking technology developed
- Quantify fracking’s impact on hydrocarbon production
- Point out the best applications for different fracking technologies
- Identify the inputs used to frack a well
- Recognise how companies modify their operations to compensate for low oil and gas prices
- Select the ways fracking technologies have been modified to increase production
- Identify which regulatory agency is responsible for fracking oversight
- Point out where fracking is being done in the US and where it is prohibited
- Identify where fracking is taking place globally
Certification / Credits
A certificate of completion will be awarded upon scoring at least an 80% on the 20 question multiple choice final exam.
Why choose Mennta Energy Solutions?
Trusted by 100,000+ energy professionals
Public courses held worldwide
8 respected certificates for energy professionals
About Mennta Energy Solutions
Mennta Energy Solutions
Mennta Energy Solutions, formerly The Oxford Princeton program, addresses the knowledge gaps of energy professionals throughout the world with innovative and proven training techniques – instructor-led and online. The effectiveness of the training can be measured by the over 100,000...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...