Mennta Energy Solutions
Mennta Energy Solutions, formerly The Oxford Princeton program, addresses the knowledge gaps of energy professionals throughout the world with innovative and proven training techniques – instructor-led and online. The effectiveness of the training can be measured by the over 100,000 energy professionals who have relied on Mennta to garner and refine the skills necessary to compete in this dynamic industry.
As the product line has developed over the years so has the brand. After nearly two-decades as The Oxford Princeton program, they rebranded to Mennta Energy Solutions in 2017 to best represent their diverse and growing product line. Prior to this, Mennta's roots date back to 1982 with The College of Petroleum and Energy Studies (Oxford, UK) and to 1991 with the Princeton Energy program (Princeton, New Jersey, USA).
While much has changed over the decades, Mennta's commitment to remaining an unbiased and accredited training solution provider has not budged. They are the only energy training provider to be simultaneously accredited by the Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP), British Accreditation Counsel (BAC), National Association of State Boards Accountancy (NASBA) and The CPD Certification Service (CPD).
Trusted by 100,000+ energy professionals
Public courses held worldwide
8 respected certificates for energy professionals
Energy education and training from Mennta Energy Solutions has brought market know-how and skills to nearly 100,000 business professionals to date. Their services include:
- Classroom training in locations worldwide
- On-site training - Mennta Energy Solutions' on-site energy training solution offers the opportunity to take any of their classroom courses at your place of business
- Online courses - developed by experts, available 24/7 on any device, and accredited
- Competency assessment models - Mennta Energy Solutions develops customized Competency Model Assessment Tools which provide a framework for assessing the skills and knowledge required for specific jobs and/or departments
Awards and Accreditation
Mennta Energy Solutions is the only energy training provider to be simultaneously accredited by:
- The Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP)
- British Accreditation Counsel (BAC)
- National Association of State Boards Accountancy (NASBA)
- The CPD Certification Service (CPD).
Average rating 5Based on 83 reviews
To request information from Mennta Energy Solutions , please fill out the following details: