Virginia Landlord and Tenant Law Update
Are you up-to-date on the latest issues impacting Virginia landlord and tenant law? The topic is intended to cover a wide range of issues and strategies for addressing a variety of commercial and residential landlord-tenant issues, including tenant disputes, eviction and repossession challenges, environmental claims, unique issues relating to security, pets and hoarders, and recent cases and statutory changes affecting the landlord-tenant relationship.
Who should attend?
- Tenant Defaults/Eviction/Repossession
- Notice/Filing Issues Re: Eviction Actions
- Eviction/Self-Help Considerations
- Responding to Tenant Defenses and BankruptciesThe Landlord-Tenant Relationship
- Handling Walkthroughs/Inspections, and Security Deposits
- Policies Dealing With Issues Including Smoking, Bedbugs, Mold, Pets, SnowThe Property/Habiltability Issues
- Addressing Crime, Drugs, Security, Difficult Tenants and Their Guests and Handling Tenant Disturbances
- Habitability Issues and Addressing Mold, Lead Paint, Asbestos
- Fair Housing Issues, Including Tenant Accommodations Arising With Hoarding, Pets/Service Animals and Unique Section 8 Housing IssuesRecent Cases and Statutory Changes
Contact this provider
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...