Multistate Issues in Tax Reform
Gain a better understanding of the multistate tax considerations of the federal tax reform enactments.
This topic will assist you with how to be aware of various federal and state tax reform enactments and proposals that are being considered during and as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. The material will also discuss certain important U.S. Supreme Court decisions affecting state and local government and will discuss the impact the pandemic has had on state revenues. Finally, the presenters will address some tax planning issues concerning employers and employees.
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for
- tax managers
- tax preparers
- vice presidents
- enrolled agents and business owners.
Federal Tax Reform
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 (TCJA)
- The American Rescue Plan of 2021 and the Various Iterations of the CARES Act
Wayfair/Marketplace Facilitator Developments
- South Dakota v. Wayfair Legislative Update
- Marketplace Facilitator Legislative Update
- Congressional Developments
State Conformity to IRC
- PPP Loan Conformity -- Deductibility of Expenses and Taxability of Loan
- Forgiveness Income
- New Hampshire v. Massachusetts
- Pandemic Income Tax Issues Affecting Remote Employees
State Legislative and Budget Issues
- State Responses to Budget Deficits
Certification / Credits
- You will be able to review federal tax reform.
- You will be able to discuss Wayfair/Marketplace facilitator developments.
- You will be able to explain state conformity to IRC.
- You will be able to identify state legislative and budget issues.
Contact this provider
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...