Manufacturing Tax Incentives Update
Gain an understanding of the available tax incentives and which are the best for you.
Many taxpayers do not realize there are export tax incentives available and the best way to maximize the benefits from those incentives. This topic will discuss the export tax incentives that are available today. The material will discuss how to qualify for the incentives, the structure for claiming the incentives, and the substantiation requirements to claim the benefits. The information will compare and contrast the two regimes to enable you to understand which benefit(s) is best for you. Finally, the topic will discuss potential legislative developments that can impact the export tax regime.
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for
- tax managers and officers
- purchasing agents and buyers
- inventory managers
- accountants and CPAs.
History of Export Tax Incentives Topic
- Overview of Export Tax Incentives
- Overview of Legal Challenges to Export Tax Incentives
- Summary of Current Export Tax Incentives
- Discuss Basic Structure of IC-DISC
- Discuss Requirements Needed to Form IC-DISC
- Overview of How Commission Is Calculated
- Walk Through Example of Tax Savings From an IC-DISC
- Discussion FDII Basics
- Overview of Substantiation Requirements
- Walk Through Example of How to Calculate FDII and Potential Benefits
Compare and Contract FDII and IC-DISC
- Highlight Main Difference Between FDII and IC-DISC Provisions
- Discuss Whether Both Benefits Can Be Claimed Simultaneously
- Walk Through Example of Showing the Benefit If Both Regimes Are Used
- Discuss Potential Legislative Developments
- Concluding Remarks
Certification / Credits
- You will be able to define what is an export tax incentive.
- You will be able to describe how an IC-DISC is formed and the benefits it can provide.
- You will be able to discuss the FDII basics and substantiation requirements.
- You will be able to explain the similarities and difference between the two regimes.
Contact this provider
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...