Make Presentations Pretty: Microsoft Powerpoint® Tips and Techniques
Learn how to create PowerPoint® presentations that act as a nice visual and really showcase your presentation skills. So many people have done an ineffective job of using PowerPoint® that the program has become synonymous with “boring.” They read slides to the audience, waste audience attention with meaningless wiggling cartoon animations, and surrender their own greatness by relying on the slides instead of stepping into the spotlight and being supported by powerful visuals. This topic is not merely about aesthetics but about function and impact. If your audience can leave your presentation with a new possibility for their lives, then it’s your career that’s headed to stardom. You will gain insights into the opportunity for impact, credibility, and utter showcase. You will learn PowerPoint®-specific techniques to deploy and control objects, text, and time itself.
Who should attend?
- Shapes and Images: The Latest Options
- Text: How Much to Include
- Videos: How to Embed Videos in a SlideAnimation
- Entrances: Build a Message in Front of Your Audience's Eyes
- Emphases: Control Your Audience's Attention
- Exits: Leverage the Power of White SpaceImpact
- Styles: It's About Credibility
- Animations: How to Choose Effective Movements
- Timing: How to Control Timing to Avoid Awkward Low-Value Moments
- Slide Master: Save Time and Increase Panache
Contact this provider
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...