How to Deal Effectively with the Influencer
Learn how to build relationships and connect people to new products, services, and ideas.
Today’s selling professional needs to discover how to develop community. In 2008, author Seth Godin wrote a book entitled “Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us,” whereby he asserts that individuals can formulate communities wherever they are. These communities help to build relationships and connect people to new products, services, and ideas. Their entire purpose is to build as many relationships as possible in order to establish value so that individuals understand that value and exchange it with money. These relationships include the key decision-maker, the influencers, and the recommenders of products and services. The question then is how to create the relationship, and most importantly, how to maintain them. This webinar is meant to help uncover those vital questions and conversations that create less work and more sales.
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for
- sales managers
- account managers
- vice presidents
- account executives
- consultants and other sales professionals.
- Sales Foundations – the Sales Process
- The World Has Changed – How to Remain on Top of Change
- Networking Skills – the Power of Pipeline Management
- The Steps to Success – Meeting Influencer, Recommender, Buy Peer
- 12 Questions That Lead to Better Conversations
- Four Ways of Becoming a Buyer Peer
- The Holy Grail of Referrals
- Creating an Exemplary Customer Experience
Contact this provider
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...