Get Unstuck: Overcome Personal Hurdles to Optimize Work Performance and Personal Growth
Learn practical ways to get unstuck to overcome personal hurdles and optimize personal growth.
Research conducted by Oracle in October 2021 revealed that 75 of workers in 13 countries feel stuck in their personal or professional lives. Feeling stuck leads to depression and many other serious physical and mental conditions. It can contribute to absenteeism and turnover. It can lead to suicide, drug abuse, alcohol abuse, and many other problems. Some evidence exists that a serious mental health crisis exists and has been exacerbated by the isolation many people felt during the workfromhome requirements prompted by the COVID19 pandemic. This course will help individuals identify why they are stuck and find practical ways to get unstuck to overcome personal hurdles to optimize work performance and personal growth.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for supervisors, team leaders, business owners and managers, presidents, vice presidents, and others with management responsibilities.
- About the Presenter
What Does It Mean to Be Stuck?
- Defining the Term Stuck
- What Causes the Sense of Being Stuck?
- What Are the Consequences of Being Stuck?
- What Are Some Facts and Figures About Feeling Stuck?
- Why Should Individuals and Business Leaders Care About People Feeling Stuck?
How Can You Grow Unstuck?
- Defining What Is Meant by Unstuck
- How Does Being Unstuck Relate to Happiness?
- What Is Required as a Prerequisite to Getting Unstuck?
- What Is a Practical List of 50+ Actions to Take to Get Unstuck?
Contact this provider
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...