Construction Payment Remedies: Using the Right Tools at the Right Time
Discover the types of payment remedies available to you and what your rights are when youre not getting paid.
Many contractors subcontractors and suppliers are not paid in full for services andor materials supplied on a construction project. They also do not understand their rights for the nonpayment and what can they do to protect their rights. This presentation will help them understand what their rights are under contracts that they have executed and further understand what steps can be taken to protect their rights due to nonpayment.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for
- presidents and vice presidents
- construction and project managers
- collection managers and purchasing professionals.
Certification / Credits
- You will be able to describe payment remedies.
- You will be able to identify different parties to the construction process and what the obligations of those parties are under the construction contract that you have executed.
- You will be able to recognize what section of your contract you should examine to have a basic understanding of the payment obligations under your contract.
- You will be able to explain what some of your rights are and what actions you may be able to pursue if you find yourself in a situation where you havent been paid for your services and or materials on a construction project.
Contact this provider
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...