Avoiding Regulatory and Lending Compliance Pitfalls
Keep up with the shifting financial services landscape to avoid regulatory and lending compliance pitfalls.
This material will provide an overview of how to manage regulatory and legal compliance for lenders and financial institutions in the field of consumer lending. The information will discuss the key expectations of regulatory agencies when examining the effectiveness of a compliance management system with specific focus on the subjects of Fair Lending and the Bank Secrecy Act Anti Money Laundering obligations (BSAAML). You will be provided insight as to the identification of risks as well as the key indicators that likely will be subject to regulatory scrutiny.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for
- branch managers
- presidents and vice presidents
- loan officers
- compliance officers
- loan department personnel
- accountants and credit risk managers.
Certification / Credits
- You will be able to describe the components of a compliance management system.
- You will be able to identify the duties for compliance management.
- You will be able to recognize and avoid of risks.
- You will be able to review areas of special concern.
Contact this provider
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...