Loquiz is a mobile game platform that enables creating indoor and outdoor adventure games, photo and scavenger hunts. Games are built online and played on smart devices. It helps event professionals, team building trainers and outdoor adventure companies to create engaging games for their clients with less workload. Core purpose is to get people to interact with each other and surroundings. Tech is not the cause but rather a tool to make through gamification engagement with event more fun. Better games, less work!
- You can create awesome game concepts with Loquiz to surprise clients and run these games easily.
- Loquiz eliminates the lengthy process of using old methods (paper, printing out questions, pen, GPS devices, maps, setting up the track physically on landscape or dividing printed out material to your audience for a game).
- You can use different game types in Loquiz which have different logic to build your own games- from simple quiz and outdoor free flow movement games to brainwork-inducing strategy games and scavenger hunts.
- It is easy to change questions and games you have created and combine these for new events.
- It is possible to invite contributors to create games. Multiple people from an event company can work on one Loquiz account.
- Also, clients can collaborate and insert questions for an upcoming event without seeing other content.
- While conducting a game, Loquiz allows event planners to get an overview of teams’ progress (on landscape), and to see the final game results - instantly - to announce the winning team.
- Loquiz robust app is easy to use even with a temporary lack of internet connectivity; it is easy to continue the game on another device if needed.
- Signing up and seeing how you can benefit from using Loquiz is easy because there is no monthly fee and creating games and testing them fully is also free. You pay only when a real event is going to be held.