Human Resources Analytics - Level 1London Corporate Training
Human Resources Analytics - Level 1
All available course dates
This provider offers an online version of their classroom courses
This provider has changed its terms and conditions to allow for rebooking/an amended cancellation policy in light of COVID-19
This Human Resources Analytics - Level 1 course covers the following topics:
Introduction to Predictive Analytics
- What is Analytics?
- Why is Analytics important?
- The Value of insight
- The language of Metrics and Analytics
- Ascending the value ladder
- The power of Analytics
- The Model of Predictive Management
- Case Study: Ingram Content Group
- The big picture and the value of Statistical Analytics
- The importance of Risk Assessments
- How to improve HR process
- The Employee Value Proposition
- Case Study: Monster and Enterprise –Rent-A-Car
Strategic choice and Advanced analytics
- HCM practice choice and Advanced Analytics
- Business Intelligence Alignment of HCM
- Decision science and implications of HCM decisions
Human Science and Selection decisions
- Optimising selection and promotion decisions
- Talent Acquisition and decisions analytics
- Biases and the selection decisions
- Application of Expert Intuition to selection and promotion decisions
- Predictive modelling and selections decisions
- Applied Econometrics and Machine Learning Techniques
Human Science and Incentives
- Incentive Contracts
- Complexity Theory and Incentive Contracts
- The application of Expert Intuition to Incentive and Motivation issues
- Predictive Modelling and Incentive Contracts
- Case Study
Please contact us for more information on pricing.
Why choose London Corporate Training?
We have trained over 2,500 delegates from almost 600 client organisations
Complimentary Heathrow transfer (one-way)
Endorsed by various organisational and subject specific accrediting bodies
About London Corporate Training
London Corporate Training (LCT)
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...