Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Corporate Risk Management - In-House
This in-house course is designed to provide delegates with a broad understanding of corporate risks and how they should be managed in either a private or public sector organization. Successful completion of this extremely practical course will enable delegates to:
- Identify how strategic and operational managers can ensure their organisation has identified its key assets and the threats and risks those assets may face
- Acquire an understanding of the tools and techniques available for effective corporate risk management
- Develop plans to protect key people, financial and operational assets
- Incorporate effective risk management into corporate and operational business plans.
- Obtain the ability to effectively protect their organization’s key assets
Who should attend?
This course is designed for:
- Experienced managers who rely upon the company’s key market, financial and operational assets to achieve their business objectives or managers having the potential to achieve such senior/middle management positions in the near future
- Operational managers looking forward to gain a greater understanding of corporate risk management as a key element of their business and operational planning cycle
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...
Find out more about this Corporate Risk Management course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team