Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Corporate Risk Management - In-House
This in-house course is designed to provide delegates with a broad understanding of corporate risks and how they should be managed in either a private or public sector organization. Successful completion of this extremely practical course will enable delegates to:
- Identify how strategic and operational managers can ensure their organisation has identified its key assets and the threats and risks those assets may face
- Acquire an understanding of the tools and techniques available for effective corporate risk management
- Develop plans to protect key people, financial and operational assets
- Incorporate effective risk management into corporate and operational business plans.
- Obtain the ability to effectively protect their organization’s key assets
Who should attend?
This course is designed for:
- Experienced managers who rely upon the company’s key market, financial and operational assets to achieve their business objectives or managers having the potential to achieve such senior/middle management positions in the near future
- Operational managers looking forward to gain a greater understanding of corporate risk management as a key element of their business and operational planning cycle
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...