Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Strategic Public Relations Management - In-House
This advanced training course in PR Management has been designed to help delegates improve their strategic thinking when designing a PR campaign. The training provides them a comprehensive overview of the most effective Public Relations Management tactics that can make a difference in their organizations' branding, corporate communications and media relations.
Upon successful completion of this training series, participants will have learned how to:
- Lead and project manage a successful PR campaign
- Apply the most up-to-date PR techniques, methodologies, tools
- Identify and capitalise on PR opportunities,
- Overcome the challenges and minimise risks
- Maximize the Return on Investment (ROI)
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- PR Directors
- PR Managers
- Marketing Directors
- Marketing Managers
- Company Directors
- Those in PR in public sector, private sector and not-for-profit organisations
- Those in PR at the national, regional and community level
- Those working for international, global or supranational organisations
- Advisors at Ministerial level in government departments
- Advisors to Directors and top Managers in other organisations
- Owners or account directors in public relations consultancies
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...