Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Strategic Public Relations Management - In-House
This advanced training course in PR Management has been designed to help delegates improve their strategic thinking when designing a PR campaign. The training provides them a comprehensive overview of the most effective Public Relations Management tactics that can make a difference in their organizations' branding, corporate communications and media relations.
Upon successful completion of this training series, participants will have learned how to:
- Lead and project manage a successful PR campaign
- Apply the most up-to-date PR techniques, methodologies, tools
- Identify and capitalise on PR opportunities,
- Overcome the challenges and minimise risks
- Maximize the Return on Investment (ROI)
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- PR Directors
- PR Managers
- Marketing Directors
- Marketing Managers
- Company Directors
- Those in PR in public sector, private sector and not-for-profit organisations
- Those in PR at the national, regional and community level
- Those working for international, global or supranational organisations
- Advisors at Ministerial level in government departments
- Advisors to Directors and top Managers in other organisations
- Owners or account directors in public relations consultancies
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...
Find out more about this Advanced Strategic Public Relations Management course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team