Human Resources CourseInternational Career Institute
Human Resources Course
All available course dates
Human Resources Course
There are certain skills you need to become a successful human resources manager. The ICI human resources management program designed in conjunction with the federal government and HR industry helps you learn them quickly and conveniently.
How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in human resources
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become an HR pro in months not years!
- Study a human resources course that was designed in conjunction with the federal government and HR industry
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor
- Easy interest-free payment plans from as low as $39 per week
Who should attend?
There are no previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level. Students may enrol directly into the diploma or advanced diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications. Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
- Manage Human Resource Consultancy Services
- Manage Human Resource Information Systems
- Manage Performance Management Systems
- Manage Remuneration and Employee Benefits
- Manage Recruitment Selection and Induction Processes
- Manage Separation/Termination
- Manage Work/Life Skills
Course delivery details
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Our course content and learning experience ensure that your course is relevant and interesting. Learning, tutorial assistance and assessments take place whenever and wherever you are in the country or world. It takes place at your own pace on your own terms to fit your lifestyle. As an ICI student, you’ll never endure a pop quiz, spend countless hours and hundreds of dollars travelling, and never be late with an assignment or for class.
ICI courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. This means that you determine the pace of the course and within which time period you will ultimately complete your studies in.
- Completing your course with ICI is flexible as you can fast-track and graduate in a matter of months. You complete activities and submit assignments whenever you are ready.
- The maximum time given to complete a program is three years.
- Diploma: $1199
- Advanced Diploma: $1599
Certification / Credits
On successful completion of the course you will receive:
- A graduation certificate officially recognizing your successful completion of studies and qualifications as a human resources professional
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipHR
Human resource management involves recruiting personnel, induction, training, salary & benefits, contract administration and handling various other workplace employee and contractor relations matters.
Why choose ICI?
98% happy with tutorial support
91% would recommend to a friend
Free careers service
Start your new career today with ICI's Distance Learning & Home Study courses
The International Career Institute (ICI), provides career development online courses for individuals and businesses, helping professionals across all industries to build and improve their skills and career performance. The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading provider of distance education. Using...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...