Virtual Classroom Facilitation Fundamentals: One-Day Immersion (Webex Training Center)
Stuck in a facilitation rut? New to delivering live online learning? This one-day immersion offers true skill building in record time.
Through application and expert instruction, you will learn how to:
- Support two-way communication in the virtual classroom.
- Utilize commonly available virtual tools in your facilitation approach.
- Manage mobile and mixed delivery learners.
- Foster relationships between and with participants for improved engagement.
Available as a public live online certificate program and for private delivery to corporate teams.
Who should attend?
Training professionals who facilitate or who need to better understand the unique role and responsibilities of the virtual online facilitator will benefit from this training.
Lesson topics include:
- Using virtual classroom tools to support two-way constant communication
- Creating relationships and audience engagement
- Managing the virtual classroom experience
At the end of the Virtual Classroom Facilitation Fundamentals: One-Day Immersion Certificate, learners will be able to:
- Utilize virtual classroom tools to facilitate communication, collaboration, and engagement
- Create and build relationships in the virtual classroom to ensure audience engagement
- Employ a simple four-step disaster recovery process in the virtual classroom
- Manage mobile and mixed delivery mode learner audiences
$750 US per learner
Available as a private certificate program for corporate teams.
Contact this provider
InSync Training - Setting Standards for the Modern Classroom
Since 2000, InSync Training has led the training field by researching, vetting and promoting best practice in the virtual classroom before the technology was established. InSync focuses on real learning outcomes and meaningful practices, and have extended this theory to...