Effective Presentation & Communication Skills - On-site Training Programme
This training gives you the opportunity to learn and practise the key skills and tools that make a successful, memorable presentation, and then to adapt those tools help you communicate successfully in one-to-one and group situations.
Good communication skills are a fundamental need in business at all levels. When you communicate well you will persuade, motivate and influence and build useful and lasting relationships more easily. You will also save time and minimise conflict.
Effective Business Presentations Skills: everyone makes presentations at work, whether you are reporting to senior management, selling your products and services to your customers, or motivating your team to make a change. This part will enable you to become a more effective, powerful and confident presenter. It will help you to make presentations with a relevant and memorable message which keep keeps your audience’s interest and attention throughout the performance. You will leave the training with new skills, tools and techniques that will help you deliver success at both a business and personal level.
Effective Communication Skills: the Communication Skills part will enable participants to become effective and powerful communicators. The programme will focus on knowing your partner’s needs and concerns, and identifying the right message for that person. It also covers influencing and motivating your partner, and adapting your communication style to different people. You will examine how to use your tone of voice and body language to engage your partner, to structure your message clearly, build rapport and use questions effectively to find out information and build trust.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
This training will be ideal for anybody who needs to improve their skills when making presentations or communicating in one-to-one or group situations. They could be experienced presenters who wish to polish up their skills, or novices, who need to learn and practise the tools and skills of successful presentation and communication in one-to-one and group situations.
By the end of this course, participants will have achieved the following learning outcomes:
- Examine your presenting and communication strengths and weaknesses
- Receive detailed and helpful feedback on your performance (including video feedback)
- Know how to prepare quickly and efficiently
- Be able to structure your speech and get your message across
- Be able to identify the right message, and communicate it powerfully and interestingly
- Understand when and how you need to adapt your presentations to different audiences
- Know which type of language will be most memorable and powerful
- Be able to use your voice, body language and eye contact to engage your audience
- Know how to handle questions and manage your audience
- Be able to use visuals as a powerful tool to attract and keep your audience’s attention
- Practice different tools and techniques to further improve your presentations
- Have greater confidence in making memorable and interesting presentations
- Be able to convince, motivate and influence your audiences
- Be able to take an effective part in group meetings
- Know when to be more assertive/responsive
Innoverto provides teams, companies and organisations with a cost-effective solution to employee development. In-house training programmes are delivered on each company's premises and delivered according to their requirements.
This in-house course is available to participants located throughout the Middle East, the United Kingdom, Nigeria, Uganda, South Africa, Sweden and Greece.
Innoverto – Training, Consulting & Events to take your vision higher
Innoverto has been providing executive training programs both as open enrollment courses and customized in-house courses all over the world for over a decade. Top leaders choose Innoverto for their training requirements. The courses are developed by experts in their...