Certified Supply Chain Manager (CSCM™)
This program is designed to provide you the opportunity to demonstrate your mastery of the body of knowledge relating to the supply chain. It is designed, combining theory and current industry practice, to provide insight and support for daily decisions. In addition to the in-depth coverage of the standard supply chain tools, strategies and methodologies, it also covers topics such as Leadership, Theory of Constraints, Lean Six Sigma, and Operational Accounting. A CSCM designation demonstrates that you are both an expert in supply chain theory, and a practitioner. It demonstrates your capability to manage and lead a modern supply chain organization.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
The perfect program for:
- Supply chain professionals empowered to make strategic decisions.
- Organizations wanting to improve their competitive edge by providing their executives an holistic supply chain perspective.
- Individuals leading a supply chain transformation within their organizations.
- Top level managers, entrepreneur’s and business consultants.
Module 1: Supply Chain Strategy
- Supply Chain Management Essentials
- Strategic Planning in the Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- Business Processes and Metrics
Module 3: Tactical Planning
- Introduction to Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) / Integrated Business Planning (IBP)
- Products and Services Management
- Demand Management
- Supply Management
- Consensus, Prioritization and Strategic Planning Integration
Module 5: Supply Chain Optimization
- Information systems and digital supply chain
- Lean Six Sigma
- Theory of Constraints (TOC)
- Demand-driven supply chain (DDSC) framework
- Introduction to Demand Driven Material Requirement Planning – DDMRP
Module 2: Logistics
- Logistics – Transport in the Supply Chain
- Logistics – Distribution Networks
- Logistics – Inventory Management
- Bullwhip Effect
Module 4: Relationships Management
- Supply Chain Relationships
- Customer Relationship Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Collaboration Tools
Module 6: Complementary Skills
- Financial key performance indicators
- Leadership and change management
- Introduction to project management
- Sustainable supply chain management
Course delivery details
- 40 classroom hours led by an experienced supply chain management expert.
- Study guide with all slides and exercises.
- 2 hours program review.
- Multiple choice exam (70% minimum pass mark)
Course price: $ 2,150
Certification / Credits
Benefits of Attending
The following topics are covered in this highly informative course:
- Elements of the Supply Chain
- Just-in-Time (JIT)
- Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Manufacturing Resources Planning (MRP II)
- Demand Planning
- Capacity Management
- Demand Management
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Master Scheduling
- Measuring Business Performance
- Recognizing Techniques and Practices of Inventory Management
- Mechanics of the Detailed Material Planning Process
- Planning Operations to Support the Priority Plan
- Planning Procurement and External Sources of Supply
- Prioritizing and Sequencing Work
- Executing Plans and Implementing Controls
- Authorizing and Reporting Activities for Push and Pull Systems
- Evaluating Performance and Providing Feedback.
- Competitive Market Issues
- Choices Affecting Facilities, Supply Chain, Information Technology, and Organizational Design Configuring and Integrating Internal Processes
- Evaluating and Managing Projects
Average rating 5
I would like to express a great thanks to Maher Alkhadra for the helpful information provided that helps set in order my work experience.
The material for this training is useful & fruitful. I very much enjoyed the lessons.
The course was well organizied with many of real life examples which added value for the material and the course outcome.
Innoverto – Training, Consulting & Events to take your vision higher
Innoverto has been providing executive training programs both as open enrollment courses and customized in-house courses all over the world for over a decade. Top leaders choose Innoverto for their training requirements. The courses are developed by experts in their...