Advanced Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
The turmoil in the world is intense– with unimaginable impact leading to increasing public unrest, fluctuating oil prices, natural disasters of a scale thought unimaginable, volatile stock markets and world economic uncertainty. In this time of global uncertainty how do you steer a course through these difficult waters?
The answer is to recognise the only real link between all these events – RISK – and then to try to anticipate, manage and then deal with these risks at an enterprise level. Most organisations have now realised that much more is needed and have developed an Enterprise Risk management (ERM) approach.
This has ensured that risks that were previously managed in isolation can be aggregated and prioritized across the entire business.
Advanced ERM goes one step further. Risks are scored based on business materiality with each risk being evaluated and compared by it’s financial, legal, reputational, and regulatory impact, and classified by the effect they could have on the business.
New understandings of risk emerge, and efficient controls can be implemented to tackle what really matters to the business. And drive competitive advantage.
In short the focus becomes strategic risk management.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
- Risk managers
- Managers and Directors responsible for the risk management function or process
- Heads of Internal Audit
- Internal Audit managers and senior auditors
- Heads of Assurance functions
- Senior Finance professionals
- Senior project managers
Certification / Credits
- Implement appropriate and varied techniques for the identification and assessment of risks
- Generate measurable value by aligning the ERM framework with corporate performance expectations
- Engage the Board in the analysis of enterprise risk scenarios
- Foster a culture that reinforces appropriate risk-taking to balance value creation and value protection
- Clarify ERM accountabilities of all employees from executives to the front line
- Implement key risk indicators (KRI’s) for each line of business
- Enhance achievement of corporate objectives by linking performance targets, and risk management actions
- Develop risk appetite statements and apply risk tolerance techniques
Participants will earn 10 CPE credits ( in the Management Advisory Services field of study)
Innoverto – Training, Consulting & Events to take your vision higher
Innoverto has been providing executive training programs both as open enrollment courses and customized in-house courses all over the world for over a decade. Top leaders choose Innoverto for their training requirements. The courses are developed by experts in their...