The Mechanics of Project Finance (In-House)
This course will give you a thorough overview of project finance from a theoretical and technical perspective.
Filled with topical and practical examples, Neil Edmonds will walk you through each stage of the project finance cycle, empowering you to tackle any new project with confidence, enabling you to be an active member of the deal team, with the competence to analyse and assess the bankability of projects across multiple sectors around the globe.
The course has been designed to highlight the key aspects of project finance from both an investor and lender viewpoint, covering core disciplines associated with project finance. The course also includes a comprehensive insight into the sectors, inclusive of project finance in Emerging Markets as compared to Developed Markets.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- .An Introduction to Project Finance
- Qualitative Risk Identification Analysis & Mitigation (part A)
- Qualitative Risk Identification Analysis & Mitigation (part B)
- Quantitative Analysis, Debt Sizing & Structuring
- Documenting the Deal - Lenders Protections & Cash Traps
- Project Finance Time-Line & Project Finance Security
- Renewable Energy & Project Finance
- Infrastructure/PPP Project Finance
- Oil, Gas & Mining Project Finance
Emerging Markets Project Finance
Contact this provider
International Faculty of Finance - IFF Finance & IFE Energy - Specialist Training Courses
As one of the world's leading specialist financial training organisations, The International Faculty of Finance, provides participants in the global financial markets with intensive technical training programmes designed to help them succeed on the global stage. Established in 1991 we...