Hurley Write, Inc.
Hurley Write, Inc., a certified women-owned small business, has been developing and teaching technical, business, and scientific writing courses for more than 25 years.
Hurley Write's approach is unique because the concepts they teach tap into the problem-solving skills of participants and show them how to apply these skills to their writing. When participants see the link between writing and problem-solving, they're better able to develop strategies that streamline the writing process. The result is better written, cogent, targeted documents.
Hurley Write customizes its courses to accommodate your specific needs.
Hurley Write's customized onsite workshops, online courses, and webinars include:
- "Exceptional Technical Writing," which focuses on writing technical reports, root cause analysis reports, investigative and deviation reports, and specs
- "Better Business Writing," where we discuss strategies for writing proposals, emails, memos, business letters, and business reports
- "Succinct Scientific Writing," where the focus is on teaching researchers, scientists, and other professionals to write scientific documents, including lab and deviation reports, manuscripts, and other scientific documents
- "Effective Writing for Engineers" focuses on helping engineers write more effective engineering documents, including field reports, specs, and other documetns
- "Writing User-Friendly Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)" is a workshop in which participants incorporate process mapping and other strategies to write easy-to-use SOPs.
Hurley Write also offers blended courses, webinars, coaching, writing series, and training reinforcement packages.
Courses are available in the following formats:
- Onsite, instructor-led training is conducted as a workshop and includes highly interactive sessions where participants practice the concepts they've learned
- Online courses are available as off-the-shelf or can be customized and include feedback on writing
- Webinars that are fully customized and are either live or pre-recorded sessions
Hurley Write also offers value-adds that allow participants to extract maximum value from their courses.
To request information from Hurley Write Inc., please fill out the following details: