Project Management Based on ISO 21500
The ISO 21500 certification will demonstrate that you have understood the essential concepts and processes required to successfully manage and deliver projects. Furthermore, it is a sound confirmation of your managerial capabilities.
You will gain insights on how to test whether the different assumptions and chosen approaches of diverse projects are in-line with the organization’s policies, systems and objectives. This certification proves your ability to work on international projects and your flexibility as an employee.
Get in touch to learn more about our training for your team!
Upcoming start dates
Inquire about on-site training for teams
Inquire about virtual training for teams
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Attendees that want to build strong rapport and trust with teammates through team building (NASBA Field of Study: Management Services: Technical)
Certification / Credits
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 21500 and other standards, regulatory frameworks and practices
- Master the concepts, processes, tools and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of projects
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 21500 concepts and processes in the specific context of an organization
- Acquire the expertise to support an organization to effectively implement and manage projects based on best practices
- Master the skills to manage and govern projects through their life cycle
Why choose GoldSRD?
Professional Trainers that know how to engage everyone
100% Client Retention
280+ full day courses
Contact this provider
GoldSRD is a leading provider of high-quality, interactive professional development. We have over 200 full-day courses on technical capabilities (Internal Audit, Accounting, Finance, IT Audit and Microsoft-Office specific courses) and People-Centric (“soft”) skills. Our Founder, Danny M. Goldberg, is a...