Personal Financial Planning Based on ISO 22222
Being certified against ISO 22222 will help individuals enhance the transparency and efficiency of personal financial planning.
By following the requirements of ISO 22222, personal financial planners will be able to demonstrate their dedication and commitment towards helping their clients in effectively planning their personal finances and achieving their financial goals.
Moreover, by adopting ISO 22222, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the necessary skills and knowledge to provide effective financial recommendations to your clients.
Get in touch to learn more about our training for your team!
Upcoming start dates
Inquire about on-site training for teams
Inquire about virtual training for teams
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Attendees that want to build strong rapport and trust with teammates through team building (NASBA Field of Study: Finance-Technical)
Certification / Credits
- Master the ethical principles of ISO 22222, the benefits they entail and learn how to use them in managing a client’s finances
- Master the ISO 22222 process and learn how to incorporate it in financial services
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 22222 requirements in the specific context of Personal Financial Planning
- Develop the expertise to provide personal financial planning services to clients
- Learn how to effectively implement, manage and monitor Personal Financial Planning processes
Why choose GoldSRD?
Professional Trainers that know how to engage everyone
100% Client Retention
280+ full day courses
Contact this provider
GoldSRD is a leading provider of high-quality, interactive professional development. We have over 200 full-day courses on technical capabilities (Internal Audit, Accounting, Finance, IT Audit and Microsoft-Office specific courses) and People-Centric (“soft”) skills. Our Founder, Danny M. Goldberg, is a...