IFRS (“International Financial Reporting Standards”) Conversion
With the eventual, impending change in United States accounting standards to the international standards (IFRS), personnel must understand the major changes and how to implement efficiently and effectively. This course will take attendees through these main challenges during this full-day course.
This course will cover:
- International Accounting Standards Board (“IASB”)’s Conceptual Framework
- The presentation requirements of IFRS financial statements and related disclosures
- Recognition and measurement requirements for assets and liabilities
- Accounting for business combinations, associates and joint ventures
- Interim reporting
Who should attend?
Attendees Who Would Like to Learn the Basics IFRS and how to Convert from US GAAP (NASBA Field of Study: Accounting).
- Understand the detailed requirements for presenting IFRS compliant financial statements
- Understand and be able to apply the key recognition and measurement requirements
- Comply with the disclosure requirements of key IFRS
- Understand the process and pitfalls when transitioning to IFRS
- Appreciate the potential impact of recent and expected changes to IFRS
Request information to learn the cost of this course.
GoldSRD is a leading provider of high-quality, interactive professional development. We have over 200 full-day courses on technical capabilities (Internal Audit, Accounting, Finance, IT Audit and Microsoft-Office specific courses) and People-Centric (“soft”) skills. Our Founder, Danny M. Goldberg, is a...
Find out more about this IFRS (“International Financial Reporting Standards”) Conversion course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team