The Law and Economics of Mergers and AcquisitionsGetSmarter
The Law and Economics of Mergers and Acquisitions
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from The London School of Economics and Political Science
- A contextual and interdisciplinary approach to mergers and acquisition (M&A) activities, enabling a holistic overview of the structures, features, and issues of corporate transactions.
- A comprehensive understanding of M&A deal structure, the tools used to address obstacles in M&A transactions, and the regulatory aspects of a public M&A deal.
- Key financial concepts and documents relevant to corporate transactions, and legal strategies and techniques to achieve your client and stakeholder goals.
- Insight into the jurisdictional discrepancies across, and legal challenges within, the UK, US, and EU member states.
The law and economics of corporate transactions
Hedge fund activist attacks
Private M&A transaction structures and contracts
Private equity acquisitions
Making a public offer
Defences in hostile takeovers
Course delivery details
- 6 weeks (excluding orientation)
- 7-10 hours per week
- Self-paced learning online
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Advanced Corporate Legal Advisers and Chartered Company Secretaries
London Corporate Training
Employee Handbook Update: New Rules and Critical Revisions
National Business Institute