Pricing: Using Data to Improve Pricing Performance
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
A pricing strategy, developed with guidance from MIT Sloan School of Management faculty, that helps you understand the value customers place on your product.
An analytical toolkit for successful product pricing based on an understanding of price elasticity, survey techniques, and the limitations of historical data.
A framework to collect and use data effectively to have a significant effect on your company’s pricing and profitability.
The decision-making skills for pricing products across a range of industries, taking into account the multiple variables in a complex pricing market.
Who should attend?
This Course is for you if:
- Your company is introducing new products, facing price competition, or looking to improve the value provided to customers
- You want to gain practical skills that will help you play a more hands-on role within pricing strategy
- You want to grow your business and increase sales by making effective pricing decisions
Value-based pricing: Determining prices based on economic value to the customer
Survey design: Measuring customer perception of product value
The role of price elasticity in improving pricing
Analyzing the right data to drive better pricing decisions
Implications of customer segmentation and product differentiation for pricing
Creating a pricing strategy: Consolidating various pricing techniques
Course delivery details
- 6 weeks Excluding orientation
- 6–8 hours per week Self-paced learning online
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...