Modelling Cost-Effectiveness in HealthcareGetSmarter
Modelling Cost-Effectiveness in Healthcare
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from The London School of Economics and Political Science
On Completion of This Course, You’ll Walk Away With:
- An in-depth understanding of the foundations of cost-effectiveness analysis and knowledge of how models can influence and aid the decision-making process when allocating resources.
- Technical skills related to sourcing and analysing data, as well as the ability to determine the quality of the data being analysed.
- Exposure to real-world examples and future considerations of cost-effectiveness analysis.
- Practical skills in Excel to develop and adapt decision-analytic models to your unique organisational context.
Familiarise yourself with cost-effectiveness modelling techniques as you work through the weekly modules of this online certificate course.
Foundations of cost-effectiveness analysis
Introduction to modelling methods
Identifying and reviewing data for cost-effectiveness analysis
Discretely integrated condition event (DICE) simulation
Interpreting model results and making decisions under uncertainty
Building conceptual models of real-world processes
Discrete event simulation for health technology assessment
Future perspectives on cost-effectiveness analysis
Course delivery details
- 8 weeks (excluding orientation)
- 7-10 hours per week Self-paced learning online
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team