Leading Through Crisis
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from Yale University.
- An enhanced intellectual tool kit for thinking strategically about potential catastrophes.
- Expert insights into past global responses, equipping you to plan for future crises in your context.
- A clear understanding of effective crisis leadership to assist with decision-making and communication in uncertain times.
- A broadened perspective and global business network.*
Why study catastrophes?
National emergency management systems
The global humanitarian arena
Global financial crises
Public health crises
Leading through the next major crisis
Course delivery details
- 7 weeks Excluding orientation
- 6-8 hours per week Self-paced learning online
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...