Future of Real Estate Programme
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from University of Oxford
From climate change to shifting demographics, pandemics and new technologies, the real estate market is experiencing significant change. The way we transact, manage, and invest in property is being redesigned as a result of global megatrends, innovation, and disruption. In the face of change, professionals are now being asked: how will you adapt your portfolio for greater resilience?
Gain insight into the future of investment and development on the Oxford Future of Real Estate Programme from Saïd Business School, University of Oxford. This broad, six-week programme explores the impact of global trends and forces on commercial, residential, and sustainable real estate, both now and in the future. You’ll explore a framework of theory, practice, and innovation, gaining a range of perspectives that empower you to appraise development and investment opportunities. With insights from industry leaders, and the Oxford Future of Real Estate Initiative, you’ll discover solutions to modern-day problems and become equipped to build a resilient real estate portfolio.
Who should attend?
Is this programme for you?
This programme has been built for professionals, executives, functional experts, leaders, and decision makers in real estate, finance, investment, engineering, and construction. It’s also ideal for those from complementary or adjacent sectors aiming to disrupt or transition into the real estate market. With a broad industry outlook, the programme will equip traditional real estate businesses and professionals, as well as those aiming to break into the market, with the skills to respond to industry change. Property investors and venture capitalists will learn to better harness opportunities in start-ups and PropTech, and be equipped to build resilient portfolios that withstand the changes that global trends, innovation, and disruption bring. Experienced professionals working in technology, business development, or real estate sales will gain holistic insight into a shifting landscape. There are no prerequisites for this course, but an understanding of maths and finance will be beneficial to participants.
During the programme, professionals will have the opportunity to network with industry experts and leaders from around the world. Upon completion, you will join the Saïd Business School e-lumni community and gain access to the Oxford Saïd Executive Education Alumni group on LinkedIn.
Gain a strategic, future-focused perspective on the real estate industry as you work through the weekly modules of this online programme.
Welcome to your Online Campus
Real estate – The asset in context
Real estate investment and finance
The future of commercial real estate markets
The future of housing and residential property markets
Development, sustainability, and the future of cities
The future of real estate funds, portfolios, and capital markets
Course delivery details
- 6 weeks Excluding orientation
- 7–10 hours per week Self-paced learning online
Certification / Credits
- Study the Future of Real Estate Investment Programme and earn an official certificate of attendance from Saïd Business School, University of Oxford.
- Assessment is continuous and based on a series of practical assignments completed online. In order to be issued with a certificate, you’ll need to meet the requirements outlined in the programme handbook. The handbook will be made available to you as soon as you begin the programme.
- Your certificate will be issued in your legal name and sent to you upon successful completion of the programme, as per the stipulated requirements.
- This Oxford Future of Real Estate Investment Programme is certified by the United Kingdom CPD Certification Service, and may be applicable to individuals who are members of, or are associated with, UK-based professional bodies. The programme has an estimated 60 hours of learning.
What will set you apart
On completion of this programme, you’ll walk away with:
- A holistic understanding of the global megatrends impacting the real estate industry, along with the skills to strategically respond to change and increase the resilience of a portfolio.
- A future-focused view of the innovations and disruptions driving change in commercial and residential real estate, proptech, housing, and cities.
- The skills to design, develop, and pitch a new investment fund or product that will enhance a real estate portfolio.
- Industry insights from global experts and real-world examples, empowering you to make informed decisions and accurate appraisals of real estate opportunities.
- Unlimited access to both the official Oxford Executive Education Alumni group on LinkedIn and 2U’s Career Engagement Network, offering you exclusive resources and events to support your professional journey and drive your career forward.
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...